NILG 2022 National Conference - Be The Beacon of Change
After AAP Data Analyses: Remember Other Compliance Obligations
Conciliation Agreements – Understanding the Costs of Technical Violations
It’s official - we’ve been selected to speak at the upcoming NILG 2022 National Conference in Boston, Massachusetts! Joshua Roffman and Alissa Horvitz will be presenting their topic “After AAP Data Analyses: Remember Other Compliance Obligations” on Monday July 25, 2022 from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Additionally, Alissa Horvitz and Alex Gonzalez from OutSolve will be co-presenting on the topic “Conciliation Agreements – Understanding the Costs of Technical Violations” on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 from 9:15 - 10:30 a.m. Join us by registering to attend the conference today at NILG 2022 National Conference. We look forward to seeing you there. #HR #NILG22
A compliant AAP has data analyses and words. The words often are a template that the employer is expected to customize based on the results of the data, but a lot of this boilerplate gets repeated each year without sufficient attention. The presentation objectives include:
- giving attention to the non-data-analysis compliance requirements in OFCCP’s regulations
- helping employers to develop or maintain evidence to prove compliance
- avoiding technical violations in compliance reviews
OFCCP’s financial settlements are big headlines but technical violations also have long-range costs that include changes to policy and procedures and supplemental legal advice and counsel, plus submission of periodic progress reports that span six months to five years. This presentation will evaluate non-financial conciliation agreements from FY20 and FY21, summarize the most frequent violations, examine the ongoing compliance obligations, and provide recommendations on how government contractors can come into compliance prior to an audit.
THE place to be for Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity/Inclusion fields.
- The NILG National Conference is the premier meeting ground for EEO, affirmative action, HR compliance and diversity and inclusion representatives. Practitioners from business, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations to learn from experts and from federal agency leadership including the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
- The NILG 2022 National Conference, held in Boston on July 25 to 28, 2022, will highlight strategies to ensure practitioners meet compliance requirements – and positively impact equal access in organizations and communities.
- The NILG 2022 National Conference will focus on effective strategies, best practices, and tools to assist attendees in being the ‘beacons of change' for their organization while addressing the complexities in complying with equal employment obligations. Whether a new or seasoned practitioner, attendees will network with professionals who have come together to learn and engage in purposeful discussions towards the ultimate goals of compliance, inclusion and belonging for all workers.