Space Coast/Central Florida Industry Liaison Group Chapter Meeting - After AAP Data Analyses
After AAP Data Analyses: Reviewing Other Compliance Obligations and Their Implications in an OFCCP Compliance Evaluation
Joshua Roffman and Alissa Horvitz will be presenting their topic “After AAP Data Analyses: Reviewing Other Compliance Obligations and Their Implications in an OFCCP Compliance Evaluation” on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at the Space Coast/Central Florida Industry Liaison Group Chapter Meeting to be held at the L3Harris offices at 1025 W NASA Blvd in Melbourne, Florida from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The focus of this meeting will include updates from the Southeast Regional OFCCP and Miami District EEOC, and presentations will include additional topics to the one presented by Roffman Horvitz, PLC such as:
- For OFCCP, It's Still (Mostly) About Compensation - So, What Should Employers Do?
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Creating a New Diverse Talent Pipeline
- EEOC Updates, Trends, and Developments
- Upstream Planning to Avoid Pay Equity Issues
- DEI - How to Use your data to Support DEI Initiatives
- Dispelling Fear & Stigma about Disabilities *SHRM Credit Approved
If you are affiliated with a local ILG organization, and you are looking for presenters and topics at future meetings, please contact us.