Recent OFCCP and EEOC Developments
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
As United States employers have adjusted to the workplace challenges related to the COVID-19 virus, there have been several important OFCCP and EEOC developments relevant to federal contractors and subcontractors.
Roffman Horvitz is holding this complimentary web seminar to discuss these developments to afford clients and friends of the firm an opportunity to hear our perspectives on these new developments and submit questions about these new directives through the Q&A feature of the web seminar application.
This webinar will summarize seven (7) noteworthy developments that have occurred since April 2020:
- The revised disability self-identification form
- The new construction contractor compliance check letters
- The re-approved establishment and functional AAP scheduling letter, the re-approved supply and service compliance check scheduling letter, the revised Focused Review Scheduling Letter for Section 503 disability reviews, and the newly-issued VEVRAA Focused Review Scheduling Letter
- EEOC's announcement that it will not collect 2019 EEO-1 race and gender counts until 2021
- OFCCP's Directive 2020-02: Efficiency in Compliance Evaluations
- OFCCP's Directive 2020-03: Pre-Referral Mediation Program
- OFCCP's Directive 2020-04: Ombuds Service Supplement
Download video recording.